Do you roast your pumpkin seeds? Keep doing you.
They contain tons of heart-healthy magnesium, zinc, vitamin E, plant-based omega-3s, fibre, and are rich in beta-carotene and other antioxidants. Translation: pumpkin seeds are pretty good for you!
Shake them around every so often when you bake ‘em, or they burn.
5 delicious ways to roast pumpkin seeds
- Honey-sriracha pumpkin seeds
- Simply salted pumpkin seeds
- Sweet n’ salty chocolate-covered pumpkin seeds
- Spicy caramelized roasted pumpkin seeds
- Ginger orange-zest roasted pumpkin seeds
Thank you PumpUp member rach_kess for the photo!