'Raw' Chocolate Coconut Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup Oat flour (ground oats).
- 6 medjool dates (I used dried).
- 2 tablespoon Almond milk (add more if needed).
- Desiccated coconut/Unsweetened cocoa powder/Cinammon powder.
1. If baking cookies, preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Place oat flour and dates in a food processor and press until dates break apart, then add in the almond milk and keep pressing until a dough starts to form. If you think it’s too dry, add more almond milk.
3. Take the dough out and place in a bowl. Divide the dough in three parts of equal or similar size. Place other two ‘dough balls’ in two separate bowls. There should be three bowls of dough in total.
4. Put as much (or as little) of the desiccated coconut, cocoa powder and cinnamon in the dough. Mix well.
5. Once everything is mixed, grab some of the dough and form a ball (whatever size you’d like!) with your hands, and shape them into a cookie (if using cookie sheet) or go ahead and press down the ball into the silicone mold to shape them.
6. If you’re up for a raw cookie, they’re ready to be eaten! BUT, if you feel like baking them place the cookies in your cookie sheet/silicone mold and get them in the oven for around seven minutes (if you want them chewy), or leave a little longer for a harder cookie.
7. Get them out and enjoy!
This is a recipe by PumpUp member @mariajumps. Follow PumpUp on Tumblr for more healthy food recipes!