We wanted to find out what our PumpUp Members were fuelling their bodies with and how they were maintaining a healthy diet. We have your list of 10 totally awesome real-life recipes from our wonderful PumpUp Members.
1. YOGURT PARFAIT
PumpUp Member: kieferjasmin
- Strawberry yogurt
- Spelt granola
- Greek yogurt
- Frozen Fruit of your choice!
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Chia Seeds
- Layer as the picture shows:
- 1st: Strawberry yogurt
- 2nd: Granola
- 3rd: Greek Yogurt
- 4th: Top with the frozen fruit, chia seeds, and dark chocolate chips.
- Kiefer says you can either eat it separately or mix it up a bit! Enjoy!
2.. STUFFED MUSHROOMS
PumpUp Member: mayamw
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 avocados
- 4 tbsp shredded goat cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Clean and de-gill the mushroom caps.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a skillet. Dice the onion and sauté it in the skillet. Once finished, put into a medium mixing bowl and add in goat cheese.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil to the same skillet and begin to thoroughly cook your mushroom caps.
- While they cook, skin and pit the avocados. Put these into the bowl with the onions and goat cheese. Mash with a fork and mix until chunky guacamole consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Once mushrooms have cooked, lay them on a plate top-side-down.
- Distribute guacamole mixture evenly between them.
- NOTE: can be served over cooked quinoa for added protein and carbs.
3. SUPER SWEET SUGAR FREE PROTEIN MOUSSE
PumpUp Member: raspberrygirl
- 1 banana
- 15-20 g whey powder, vanilla flavoured
- 100 g of milk
- 125 g quark (fat free)
- 100 g frozen mango
- So easy: Just put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until your desired consistency!
- NOTE: The decoration on top of the picture is ground vanilla.
4. CLEAN AVOCADO BROWNIES W/ NO BUTTER, SUGAR OR FLOUR
PumpUp Member: tgoesclean
- 1 ripe avocado (110 g)
- 1 banana mashed
- Chocolate Protein Powder (100 g)
- Skim Milk (100 ml)
- Oats (40 g)
- Natural Peanut Butter (15 g)
- Egg whites (50 g)
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4-1/2 cup of Water
- Honey or Splenda if you like them a bit sweeter.
- Preheat oven to 320 F.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all Ingredients together.
- Sprinkle with (desired amount of) chocolate chips.
- Take out when a toothpick/knife comes out clean.
5. PURPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE
PumpUp Member: wallflowerluna
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 4-5 blackberries
- 4-5 raspberries
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 3 handfuls of grapes
- (Preferably all the fruit is frozen)
- 6-7 dates
- Almond Milk
- Add in all your berries to your blender.
- Add dates and pour in the milk until the milk covers all the fruit.
- Blend until smooth.
6. GREEN HEALTHY SMOOTHIE
PumpUp Member: rachelhartenstine
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 2 cups of kale
- 1 medium sized apple
- 8 oz water
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- So good and even better for you!
7. WATERMELON CUCUMBER SMOOTHIE
PumpUp Member: stephanie_69
- 5 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 large english cucumber
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 2 tbsp. billy bee honey
- Blend all the ingredients together in blender until smooth!
8. SWEET POTATO FRIES
PumpUp Member: wallflowerluna
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Cayenne pepper, paprika, and sea salt to taste
- Put potatoes in pot of water and bring to a boil. Then cover and reduce to med-low heat until potatoes are tender when poked with a fork.
- Dice potatoes and place on baking sheet.
- Cover with oil and spices.
- Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes each side until golden brown!
9. BAKED RICE PUDDING (makes 4 servings)
PumpUp Member: nina2909
- 3 bell peppers
- 500 g of rice
- 2 tbsp. mixed herbs
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of mozzarella
- 1L of tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook the rice as directed on the package. Once cooked, add eggs, herbs, mozzarella, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Pour tomato sauce into the bottom of a baking dish.
- Carve out the top of the bell peppers and stuff with the rice mixture.
- Take remaining rice and put on top of the tomato sauce in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes when cheese is bubbling.
10. TRAIL MIX TREATS
PumpUp Member: tambalina86
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1/2 cup vanilla chai banana blondies
- 3 tbsp. agave nectar
- 10 drops of stevia
- 1/2 cup of oats
- Sprinkle with fruit ann nut trail mix on top.
- Use your nutribullet to mix up all ingredients (not the trail mix)
- Pout into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350F for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
We hope you guys try out some of our awesome PumpUp members unique food creations, and thanks to all the members who eat healthy and share their recipes with the rest of us! :)