How do I keep my body lean? I make homemade healthier versions of my favorite desserts! These are the BEST tasting cookie dough balls made from all pure, healthy ingredients. Free of refined sugar, gluten, and dairy as well! These are super delicious fresh and only have about 140 calories for 2 balls. All you gotta do it throw the ingredients in a food processor and form into balls! Seriously though...once you try these you'll never want anything else! You could even warm them up for more deliciousness. These are snicker doodle flavored but you can always play around with different ingredients.
Vegan protein cookie dough bites
- 1.5 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 8 pitted dates
- 1 TBSP almond butter (I used YouFresh Naturals White Chocolate Protein Almond Butter...THE BEST NUT BUTTER EVER!!)
- 2 TSBP raw coconut butter, melted
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP Cocoa/ Coconut Flax blend
- 3 TBSP maca powder
- dash of sea salt
- up to 1 TBSP caramel date syrup (optional...but makes them super amazing)
- 2 TBSP water
- Melt coconut butter in microwave.
- Blend all ingredients in a high powered food processor until blended well.
- Slowly add in 1 TBSP of water at a time, until forming a more dough-like consistency. (I ended up using 2 TBSP)
- Form individual golf ball-sized dough balls and place on a plate or tray.
- Eat at room temperature or let chill in fridge.